Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Three Little Wolfs And The Big Bad Pig

By Kiran

One day Jen the wolf  said to her little wolves that it was time for them to move out and make their own houses.The 1st wolf named Ruth made a house out of straw.The 2nd  wolf  named Cindy  built a log-cabin.The 3rd wolf named Anna made a brick house.One day Ruth, Cindy, and Anna  were playing  a nice game of duck-duck goose, when the Big Bad Pig came and chased them.So all three wolfs fled to there houses.Then the Big Bad Pig came to the 1st wolf's house and said grunt, grunt let me in or I will kick your house in.Then Ruth the wolf said not by fur of my chinny chin chin.So the pig kicked her house in.So she ran as fast as she could to her sister's house.Then the Big Bad Pig came to the 2nd wolf's house and said let me in or I'll grunt and grunt and kick your house in.Then Ruth and Cindy said together not by the fur of our chinny chin chins.Then the house blew-up.So Ruth and Cindy ran to Anna's house were she led them in safely.Then the Big Bad Pig said let me in or I'll grunt and grunt and kick your house in.Then the three wolves said,"come on in." The Pig started to giggle.The Pig did not know that the wolves had tricked him.When the Pig entered the house he stepped into a pot of boiling water.That night for dinner the wolves had pork-chop soup. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment